18 April 2012

Broken Umbrellas of Belfast: Part 2

***

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; what a wonderful feeling
I'm happy again. 

***

Hello there!

It's time once again for the "ever popular".... Broken Umbrellas of Belfast blog post! wohooo! I know you folks have been dying for another segment, so I've been collecting some photos since my last post! 

I thought I would have to wait a bit until I shared more lovely photos of the deceased and abandoned umbrellas of Belfast seeing as I haven't seen many for months! But you know what happened? It rained heavily last week, and to my utter amazement, there was a goldmine of broken umbrellas around the city! 

So here you go...

 ---





It's hard to see but it's there!






There you have it!!

I hope you enjoyed it. I know it's random... but isn't it impressive?!

Keep Smilin'!

Mon

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Just fyi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's fantastic is that it ACTUALLY happens and I see if every time it rains!! It's incredible! I wonder what the dumps "umbrella" count must be. They must have quite the collection!

    ReplyDelete